We are pleased to be offering a SUMMER DAY CAMP for ages 6 to 12. If you are looking for a day camp that will keep your child physically active while making friends, having fun, and gaining confidence, then look no further than Sundance Martial Arts!
We offer flexible and fun kids’ camps during spring break. Our exciting and challenging spring break camp for kids can be geared to children of all ages. Our camp for kids offers the right mix of learning, activity, and fun.
Register now for our spring break camp!
Our kids’ camp includes:
- Taekwon-Do martial arts every day;
- Exciting activities and excursions;
- Sessions on bully-proofing;
- Fun games and competitions;
- Indoor and outdoor games and activities led by qualified instructors.
- Early drop off starting at 7:30AM
We are located on the second floor. Check in on the first day is 8:30AM – 8:45AM. Please accompany your children on the first day of camp. You will meet your children’s group leader who will explain drop off and pick up times. Martial Arts lessons included Monday through Friday. Outdoor activities and games included Monday through Friday.
2017 camp dates
All camps are for children ages 6 – 12 years.
Camps run from 9:00AM – 4:00PM
July 10 to 14, 2017
Register now for our spring break camps!
- Early bird price (Before July 1st) $199+ GST for current members, $219+GST for non members
- 5 Days of both pre-care and after care for $100 +GST. SAVE $10
- Sibling discounts available (10 % off for each additional sibling)
- BBC Discount can also be applied
- Lunches are NOT provided. Children should bring a nut free lunch, two nut free snacks, and a water bottle.
- Children to Counselor ratio is approximately 5:1
- Please do not bring toys or electronic devices.
Before and After Care
7:30 AM – 9:00 AM / $10.50 + GST per hour per day
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM /$10.50 + GST per hour per day
Please pack a back pack with the following;
- A nutritious lunch including two healthy snacks. Snacks must be nut-free.
- Appropriate clothing and foot wear for weather as well as for participation of physical activities
- Emergency supplies. Let the camp leader know where it is kept in the back pack.
- Swim suit and towel for pool day
Here is the fine print
No refunds will be reimbursed on or after the date of the first day of the camp. Any cancellation made within 7 days of the camp will be subject to a fee of $65.00